AURELIUS is a publicly-listed Special Situation private equity firm, with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Amsterdam and Madrid. We focus on the acquisition of companies with operational potential across Western Europe. AURELIUS is an investor for complex deals including turnarounds and the acquisition of profitable underperformers or business portfolios from corporates, owner managers, entrepreneurs, private equity investors, banks & funds. Our current portfolio comprises 21 businesses across the following sectors: industrials, chemicals, business services, consumer, food & beverages and TMT. We look to improve the performance of our portfolio businesses by providing management capabilities and the necessary financial resources for investment.
For our portfolio companies in the UK we are looking for an
Interim Manager (m/f)
Directly after AURELIUS has acquired a new company, you will take over its general management on site. Your main task is – together with the established management – to work out and implement a comprehensive concept to increase the value of the company. You will be the contact person for customers and other interested parties (e.g. banks) as well as a leadership figure and role model for the employees. Your assignment is supposed to last a maximum of 18 to 24 months in a given company and in addition to your base compensation you will be given the opportunity to participate in “your” company and to benefit directly from the success of your work.
- You are a well-experienced and pragmatic manager with at least five years of managerial responsibility in a medium-sized environment.
- In addition to a business, natural science or engineering degree you can handle basic sales and marketing, commercial and technical problems. Consultancy background is of advantage here.
- You have already succeeded in the reorganisation and restructuring of companies (mandatory for this task).
- You are self-confident and determined and you show the required “hands-on” mentality to restructure a medium-sized company of 200 to 1000 employees.
- Furthermore, you are characterized by cost awareness, an instinct for business and the ability to implement and communicate.